Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's the End

As of 1st January 2009, it marks the end of our 373 days of relationship. I’m glad that both of us are able to move on, on the things that we wanted. Well I got to say, it ended quite professional, as both of us were able to sit and talk and there’s no shouting or trashing stuff around.. Haha

Nevertheless, we are still friends after all, so no worries for us kay? Not like we hate each other or something :p



I just want you to know that this 373 days being with you was one of the happiest moment of my life.

2 comments:

Being a Princess... said...

Thanks for loving me unconditionally and always give me more than what i wanted. Thank You!!!!
From now on, only leave the good memories with us and forget all the bad moments we had...

domdom said...

Well, no need to say thanks though, when i spread my love out, i din really expect anything much in return, so yeah, no worries kay ;)

As you have known me, bad memories would be wipe away with a nice sleep.. hahaha. No worries too ;)