I’ve got a morning call from Kuan Hoe to pick him up and fetch him to Sungai Long this morning ar 7 am plus… Grr… he interrupted my lovely morning and forced me to wake up… Then I went over to my darling’s place and send her car to the Perodua service center…
It’s been a while since out last movie so we decided to pay a visit to Pavilion’s GSC for House Bunny, Knowing that she is sick, we went to Dragon I and we ordered our food and when my fried dumpling was being served, the bloody waitress spilled two of my dumpling and guess what she said first “SHIT!” OMG, can she say that? I mean saying SHIT in front of your customer, but I was still in my good mood and they say they will top up another plate of fried dumpling for me, so i just let it be...
Our movie was at 12.40 and the time is 12.45 when they reserve my dumpling, so we take it as delivery to the cinema. Like you’ve guess, we are late for the intro part, but it’s okay lah, since the movie was quite easy to understand as it’s just about a Blondie on street making a new beginning. Ill rate it 3.5 out of 5, and if u ask me what about the girls there, it’s 4.5 out of 5 I must say… HAHAHA
I planned to go serdang and pay vtex a visit, but it was raining quite heavily and my lazy ass just do not want to leave my bed… lolz, So, I ended up sleeping at home with my darling and we end the day with a sweet walk at the night market.
No comments:
Post a Comment