I woke up late this morning so,
I went to class late.
The break was late so,
We went to class late.
The second class started late because another class had exam,
So we ended the class late today.
I cooked dinner just now, and I finish cooking late, about 8 plus
Mum came home late because of jam
Darling came late also because of jam
But I know one thing is for sure, I will be sleeping LATE today.
It’s funny how everything goes wrong today, but it still maintain its cycle and everything seems fine in the end. Often we scold people who are late, but often do we keep track of time. We blame people for submitting things late, the bank charge people for late payment, but can we charge the bank for late clearance or blame our self for submitting thing late?
The best thing that I had today was the dinner… It was a very good dinner indeed…
No comments:
Post a Comment