It was the International Xtreme Autoshow 2008 that caught my attention few months ago.
There was this sub-competition that i wanted to join, spit fire comp!! Sadly, I did not join because of the tight schedule of my timetable… :( and also because the entry fee is RM200 so I decided to let it be.
Because I don’t want to pay the RM2 parking fee, I toke the exit entry and parked my car at national squash stadium and I found parking for my car just opposite the ICE section or better known as Parking D. There were tons of heavily modified car, both international and local and as usually, Hot sexy 280ml coke bottle model, but sadly, I found them less attractive compared 2 the beauties laid beside them( the cars I mean, sorry models :p)
We entered the arena at around 8pm because we need to wait for Jacky to off work @ OUG, and man! The Jet Car and two headed mini cooper was not there because of the US Inspection… Grr.. We felt cheated and conned by the ads. But nevertheless, there were some cars from overseas, but as we walk deeper and deeper, we saw lots of Malaysian Modified cars.. It’s like we have been cheated the second time :(
But the locally modified cars there was not as pure as it seems. Some of the cars were modified to a level which blew my mind off. Let the picture do the talking shall we?
Pro Auto Acc's Flat Black Gen 2
Pink Custom Wide Body Toyota Yaris
Interior of a Honda Jazz, Custom Fibered
Toyota Hilux 4X4... With Air Abs...
Welcomed by the Hummer ^^
J*Lux Toyota Wish - Air Abs Canister
Jp's VIP Cefiro's
Honda Jazz, VIP style interior
Would like prefer the black or white?
Powered by 20B engine @.@
Perodua Myvi... Janggut Style.. XD
Does that fabric design looks familiar?
VIP Style Toyota Wish... Look at the bling's bling's
Me posing with my Zhai Zhai
As you have seen in the picture, my car entered the spit fire comp zone after the semi-final round and guess wad, Zhai Zhai ranked 2nd on the Street Spit Fire Comp!!! (Street Spit Fire Comp does not exist. This was an unofficial comp XD) Enjoy ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment