It’s Christmas, but I just cant seem to stuck the Christmas season in my head. I’m trying hard to plant it in my heart, but it just seem impossible. Most of the Christmas celebration is just like another day for me. I guess, this is what people called as white Christmas.
I really had fun with the guys from Serdang. The funny thing, none of them are Christian, except me and we were barbequing turkey on a custom made stove, we had lamb, fish, chicken and my favorite, PORK BACON!!!
Looking at them, my heart felt warm. Even my whole family whom are born catholic, we don’t even have a house party like this, but they are just Chinese, yet they have a huge celebration…
I was the devil of the night… Haha… What is in a party with out liquor right? I even took my Absolute Vodka 100 Years there wei!!! But there were too much I guess, we had around of 6 bottle of liquor, 3 carton of Carlsberg, Stout and 2 bottle of red wine ☺
To start things up, I made them some mild vodka, before I send them down to their graveyard :p. Because most of them is still not drunk, we even had our own custom made Flaming Lambo. Well, not the usual one that you drink, but this is a mix of black label, whisky, vodka and more whisky. Sending them straight to where they wana be. XD
The saddest things is, im not even drunk nor tipsy. Haiz… But it was a good party in deed and there is more to come with me and these guys. Like what they say, celebration are meant to be celebrated together and religion is not really a border when there’s fun in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment