It been a year, since we start our chapter together. Remembering the good old days, things happened ust like yesterday. The speechless look of you when I made your 21st, b’day dinner, the surprise look on your face when I gave you the bouquet of flowers, the smile on your face when we had our breakfast on bed together, and many more.
As time goes by, things changes in a very fast phase. A speed where you nor I can control. There’s time when I made you cried for me, and there’s time where I really made you disappointed, but nevertheless, I know that you know I love you still.
You started another chapter of life before me, but this does not mean a full stop for me. I tried to accept things as they goes by, and I try to be understanding, I tried and I will keep on trying. You are so far, yet close to my heart. Despite our distance apart, but our heart indeed goes in-line together.
2009 is just around the corner, and I guess, it would be too another lonely Christmas for both of us, since you are in penang, and im in kay elle now. I cant wait to see you, my princess. My precious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
happy 1 year anniversary seong gong =) congratz
Post a Comment